Companies mandates to use software with audit trail of each transaction
W.e.f. 01-04-2021 Every company which uses accounting software for maintaining books of account shall use only such software which has a feature of recording audit trail of each and every transaction creating a log of changes made. SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign and SAP S/4 HANA are ready and enabled with Audit Trail and Change log.
SAP B1 E-Invoicing ADDON
As Per Govt. of India, E-Invoicing is mandatory for Companies with Turnover of Rs. 100 Crores and above from January 2021. Our Add-on solution helps you with the E-Invoice Generation & updating your SAP Business One. You can also do bulk processing and reconciliation. Additionally we also provide GST portal and reconciliation add-on which will help to automatically upload all the invoices to GST Portal and the reconciliation.
- E-invoicing is the new system through which business to business (B2B) transactions are authenticated electronically by GSTN for further use on the common GSTN portal
- Type of Transactions covered under e-Invoicing
-B2B, B2G, Export, Through E-commerce operators & Reverse Charge Transactions
- Type of Documents covered under e-Invoicing
-Invoices, DN, CN (including ISD invoice and CN)
-Not to be entered: Delivery challan / Bill of Supply / Jobworks
- Invoice Reference Number (IRN)should be mandatory for each and every invoice, and will be generated by Invoice Registration Portal (IRP)only
- IRP will validate the GSTIN existence (of seller and buyer) and de-duplication of the invoice
Tax collected at Source (TCS)
Tax Collected at Source (TCS) is a statutory requirement effective from 01/10/2020, continuation of Goods and Services Tax (GST). The solution for the same is to be updated by SAP and we are working with customers to support it till the update are done. For further information please feel free to get in touch with us on (86680 11921) or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Process Integration
Collaboration and communication are the keys to a successful business in the current COVID situation. Our solution can help you to send messages through SMS, WhatsApp and e-mail to your customers from SAP. Invoice Details, Order Status, Inventory, Call status and many more can be communicated from SAP to your customer or vendors. . For further information please feel free to get in touch with us on (86680 11921) or write to us on email@example.com